Find a Circle
This map shows Resilience Circles which have registered with our network, and groups that are in formation. If you are part of a Circle or you are hoping to form a Circle and would like to be added to the map, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Take the Transition Challenge
- New Circle Forming in Portland, ME
- “Camp Commons: Building Community Resilience” – An Activist Family Camp, July 7 – July 14
- Three Rivers, MI
- New England Transition & Resilience HUB Gathering at the Slow Living Summit, Brattleboro VT, June 5 – 8
- Email us to inquire about activity in your area at email@example.com.
- Be sure you’re on our mailing list so you’ll get updates when new circles are getting underway in your area. Sign up in the right column of the website. Click here to update your information.
- Visit our Facebook page to see if others from your area have posted info about a circle, or share a post yourself.
Still no luck? Organize a Circle for Your Community
Organizing a Circle may seem overwhelming, but we’re confident you can do it. We’ll guide you through the process - click here for tips, tools, and more resources for starting a circle.