If your group has just finished the curriculum, click here for some ideas on what to do now, or browse through the resources below.
If at any point you’re looking for great videos, poems, curricula and more, browse through these resources:
- Post-curricular sessions developed by the Resilience Circle Network
- Small Group Guides from other organizations
- Suggestions from other facilitators
Browse our most recently posted resources here:
- Planet Shifter: Resilience Circles Interview by Willi Paul
- Resilience Circle Stories
- Webinar – Resilience Circles 101: Small Groups for Learning, Mutual Aid, and Social Action
- The Story of Change
- The Post Carbon Institute and Resilience.org
- What is An Affinity Group?
- Five Tips for Forming an Affinity Group
- Corporations Are Not People! Bank of America Showdown, Redwood City, CA
- Resources for Affinity Groups
- How Many Circles Does it Take to Make a Community?